CAREER WITH US!
As a Pennix Mortgage Loan Officer, you’ll be able to close more deals, offer your customers the best rates, and have access to leading-edge technology. You’ll service your loans better and faster, and take home a competitive compensation for yourself.
We offer loan officers a diverse portfolio of loan products, fast fulfillment times, and the tools you need to provide quality customer care.
Fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
LOAN OFFICER – JOB DESCRIPTION
Pennix Mortgage Loan Officers are responsible for the origination of our loan products. Loan Officers proactively solicit and self-source new residential mortgage loans in compliance with and to meet the company’s loan quality, client servicing, and production goals. Loan Officers are required to conduct sales and engage in sales activities in a variety of settings, including and away from your regular place of business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains positive relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Develops, maintains, and monitors relationships with client referral sources, including realtors and brokers, builders, developers, financial advisors, and other referral sources to generate mortgage leads with new and existing customers.
- Stays on top of trends, changes, and developments in their local real estate market.
- Monitors what competitors are doing by keeping up-to-date with changing rules, regulations, and guidelines from FHMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA in addition to other investors and agencies.
- Stays informed of all origination, processing, appraisal, underwriting, and closing requirements for both Pennix Mortgage and investor guidelines on both government and privately insured mortgages.
- Negotiates price, terms, and conditions with mortgagors.
- Responsible for customer interaction between all parties involved on each loan, as it is originated from application to closing. This includes counseling and requalifying potential home buyers; taking complete and accurate applications; obtaining all necessary documents, appropriate fees, and lock-in information;overseeing the loan status; and obtaining loan documentation after closing as directed by management.
- Writes sales reports, plans, and engage in marketing and promotional activities that support sales goals.
- Participates in ongoing individual and company-sponsored training programs to learn new and different sales techniques.
- Must comply with Pennix Mortgage company policies and procedures and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, guidelines, and other requirements of the mortgage banking industry.